Dear Parents, Staff, and Students,
- Wikipedia states Education is the process of facilitating learning, knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits of a group of people are transferred to other people, through storytelling, discussion, teaching, training, or research.
At Howard Elementary we believe the following:
Strong schools depend on excellent parent and teacher communication, collaboration, and cooperation. Please feel welcome to contact your child's teacher or myself if you have concerns about your child at school. We are having a great school year!
- All children are capapble of learning
- All children are unique
- All children can be successful
- The dignity of the child is protected
- Responsible citizenship is promoted through curriculum, rules, and programs
- Our school promotes an environment that is safe, physically, and emotionally
- Academic and social skills are necessary for successful living
- Parents are the first teachers of their children
- Parents and school personnel form a team to implement the total education of the child
- Cooperation between parents and the school is essential to the success of the child
- Our neighborhood school promotes parental and community involvement